Engineered specifically for Proactive’s™ 12 Volt stainless steel pumps
The Proactive™ Low Flow with Power Booster 3 LCD Controller is engineered specifically for the Stainless Steel Mega Monsoon®. With the Low Flow Sampling Controller the user can precisely control the water discharge with the turn of a knob. The Low Flow Sampling Controller is used to monitor and regulate low flow sampling as low as 40ml/min.
Simply connect the booster to a 12 volt battery and connect the pump to the booster and stand back for awesome pumping power!
Check out all the great features of the Low Flow with Power Booster 3 LCD Controller
- Engineered with reverse polarity protection
- Advanced thermal overload protection
- Easy to read LCD for precise control
- Low voltage disconnect(LVD) at 10.75 volts (turns off controller or allows pump to pulsate)
- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
- (2) 30 AMP “safety” fuse to protect electronics and user
- 6 month parts and labor warranty
- ‘Ramp Up’ control dial
- 3 foot wire lead to battery clamps and 5 foot wire leads to pump connector
- Steel handle for comfort and control