Engineered specifically for Proactive’s™ 12 Volt stainless steel Hurricane
The Proactive™ Low Flow with Power Booster 2.5 LCD Controller is engineered specifically for the Stainless Steel Hurricane. With the Low Flow Sampling Controller the user can precisely control the water discharge with the turn of a knob. The Low Flow Sampling Controller is used to monitor and regulate low flow sampling as low as 40ml/min.
Simply connect the booster to a 12 volt battery and connect the pump to the booster and stand back for awesome pumping power!
Check out all the great features of the Low Flow with Power Booster 2.5 LCD Controller
- Engineered with reverse polarity protection
- Advanced thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty steel weatherproof case
- Easy to read LCD for precise control
- Low voltage disconnect(LVD) at 10.75 volts (turns off controller or allows pump to pulsate)
- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
- 30 AMP “safety” fuse to protect electronics and user
- 6 month parts and labor warranty
- ‘Ramp Up’ control dial
- 3 foot wire lead to battery clamps and 5 foot wire leads to pump connector
- Steel handle for comfort and control